Latest Gists In Nigeria-Entertainment And Stories

3 Mar 2017

Female UNIZIK Student Dies After Smoking Marijuana In 'Aboki's ' Room


A female UNIZIK student died after going to charge her phone in the security man's quarter

A 400 Level female student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka was today, found dead in the room of a security man in her hostel after allegedly smoking marijuana and inhaling fumes from a generator set.

According to the UNIZIK Parrot, the incident took place at one Anita Lodge in Ifite near Royal
Bed around the school environs.
The young lady allegedly went to the room belonging to the Hausa man to charge her mobile phone during which she joined him in
smoking weed before sleeping off in his apartment.

She later died in his room after presumably
inhaling the generator fumes as the place was
ill-ventilated. The security is also in a state of coma and is currently being attended to at the hospital.

The incident caused a commotion in the school
as people were thrown into disarray.

No comments:

Post a comment

Drop A Comment

GRAMFREE

EARN $1000 ONLINE FROM GRAMFREE WITH YOUR PHONE

Storiesmagic Earn money online on Gramfree with your phone by doing what you do online everyday such as watching videos,rolling dice,signing smart contracts and referring people. Withdraw to your Bitcoin wallet,Paypal,Local bank account etc Registration Is Free
[ CLICK HERE TO START EARNING NOW]