Latest Gists In Nigeria-Entertainment And Stories

28 Mar 2017

Tragedy As A 5-Year-Old Boy Was Burnt To Death In Edo State (Photo)

A 5-year-old boy was burnt to death when a fire broke out in his home at Ijorgbor Street, Upper Sokponba road in Ikpoba-Okha local government,
Edo state.

The boy was reportedly locked inside a room with his brother by their father when the fire
broke out, engulfing their apartment.

According to neighbours, after their father locked them inside, he went out to buy something,
unfortunately, that was when the fire started.

Neighbours said they heard the deceased and his brother scream for help as they were
getting burnt and they rallied around to get the boys out of the burning house.

One of them finally succeeded in breaking through a burglary proof in one of the windows
and rescued one of the boys.

The other was not so lucky.
Osamudiamen Edobor, one of the neighbours of the deceased, spoke about the fire incident,
revealing that the intensity of the fire kept them from getting to the second brother.

“They have stove and generator in that room. The man was cooking in the room. It is sad that one of the children died,” Edobor said.

When contacted, the state police command spokesman, DSP Moses Nkombe, said he was
yet to be briefed on the incident.

No comments:

Post a comment

Drop A Comment

GRAMFREE

EARN $1000 ONLINE FROM GRAMFREE WITH YOUR PHONE

Storiesmagic Earn money online on Gramfree with your phone by doing what you do online everyday such as watching videos,rolling dice,signing smart contracts and referring people. Withdraw to your Bitcoin wallet,Paypal,Local bank account etc Registration Is Free
[ CLICK HERE TO START EARNING NOW]