Latest Gists In Nigeria-Entertainment And Stories

17 Jul 2017

So Sad! Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers State Buried Side-By-Side (Photos)

The ground went wet with  tears as family of six that died of generator fumes weeks ago were laid to rest in Rumuewhor community in Emohua Local Government.

The family were discovered days after inhaling carbon monoxide from a generator set according to police report.They were given a mass burial

May their souls rest in peace. Amen

No comments:

Post a comment

Drop A Comment

GRAMFREE

EARN $1000 ONLINE FROM GRAMFREE WITH YOUR PHONE

Storiesmagic Earn money online on Gramfree with your phone by doing what you do online everyday such as watching videos,rolling dice,signing smart contracts and referring people. Withdraw to your Bitcoin wallet,Paypal,Local bank account etc Registration Is Free
[ CLICK HERE TO START EARNING NOW]